ENERGY SAVER SYSTEM
SAVE UP TO 30% ON YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL
The data below shows that Eskom’s reported average revenue per kilowatt-hour (expressed as its average cost of electricity) has grown from 20 cents per kWh in 2007 to 90.01 cents per kWh in 2019 — an increase of more than 500%. These increases are one of the significant contributors to the industry’s and mining’s decline and disinvestment in South Africa.
Reducing energy use in your home saves you money, increases your energy security, and reduces the pollution that is emitted from non-renewable sources of energy.
If you are planning to install a small renewable energy system to make your own electricity, such as a solar electric system or simply want to reduce your electricity bill, reducing your electricity loads is the first step—saving you money by allowing you to purchase a smaller system.
GES-Solutions introduces an easy to install Energy Saver System which helps you save energy thus saving on your electric bill and it also protects your appliances against surges and spikes.
1. Save up to 40% on your electricity bill.
2. Free and quick installation by a qualified Technician.
3. Standard 12 Months warranty.
4. Quick and easy installation nationwide.
5. All components are SABS approved.
6. No maintenance required.
7. Protect your appliances against spikes and surges.
8. Single-phase: 250V/100A/50Hz and